- This event has passed.
Meetup “transforma bxl”: Intrapreneurship (Brussels)
February 15, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Intrapreneurship is rapidly gaining momentum across companies and industries. We think that’s because it solves many of the issues facing organizations today: generating growth and delivering innovation, increasing employee engagement, improving talent retention and respond to the need of meaning at work, a need that is increasing among employees especially among millenials.
Intrapreneurship helps organizations to generate new business growth, to build an environment to sustain innovation, to improve productivity and to increase financial returns. It also helps to attract and retain the best and brightest talent, to stretch and grow employees while keeping them engaged, and to facilitate and accelerate culture change. But embedding intrapreneurship is not easy, it requires adapting the corporate culture and a clear buy in from C level executives and managers.
Anis Bedda is the cofounder of the Intrapreneurship Conference, the main international event and community on the topic. He is also the cofounder of transforma bxl, a coworking and innovation space. He will share with us some of the examples of intrapreneurship programs he has come across since 2011 when he started the Intrapreneurship Conference.
Interviews with Anis Beda :
Did you miss this event?
We thought of you, we offer now two podcasts recorded during the evening.
The first one with the introduction of Estelle, the explanations of Michel about our website and the intervention of our facilitator: Anis Bedda.
If Soundcloud is not available, try via Mixcloud!
In the next one (click on “Read More“) you’ll find the conclusions of the created teams.
Good listening and thx to all who participated!
Flip chart notes
For a more complete experience we strongly recommend you to join us at our next evenings!
Pictures of the evening:
If you don’t want that your picture is published on this Website, please send a message and we will delete the picture!
Presentation used by Anis Bedda :
The content of the podcasts: :
- Podcast with Estelle, Michel and Anis :
- 00’12 Min. : Welcome and introduction – Estelle
- 01’47 Min. : Explanation “how to” – Michel
- 02’21 Min. : Next events of Hrmeetup: topics of the year – Estelle
- 03’34 Min. : Intrapreneurship : topic of the evening – Anis
- 27’00 Min. : Creation of the teams and subjects to discuss – Estelle
- Podcast with Alice, Frédéric, Pierre-Yves & Eric :
- 00’12 Min. : Launch feedback of the teams – Estelle
- 00’27 Min. : First team – Alice
- 03’55 Min. : Second team – Frédéric
- 07’48 Min. : Third team – Pierre-Yves
- 11’21 Min. : Remarks – Eric
- 13’04 Min. : Contest and closure – Estelle, Anis, Michel
Linkedin Profiles and link :
- Estelle Mentior
- Michel Godart
- Anis Bedda
- Alice Guisgand
- Frédéric Williquet
- Pierre-Yves Hittelet
- Eric Debelle