Partners and synergies with…
If the hosting provider for our podcasts is temporarily unavailable you may not be able to start the episode below. Please try again later, or listen directly this episode via Spotify, Mixcloud, Stitcher, Tunein or iTunes (iTunes : for the most recent 250). You can find the recordingsession via the guest name. Thank you very much!
Merged with « The Podcast Factory Org » (ASBL-VZW):
Who aims at supporting passionate & forward-thinking communities on air, through podcasts.
- It brings a status and a legal framework to different Podcast projects that were up to now produced as a hobby by de Facto associations:
- « HR Voices and Visions », who is now merged with « Hrmeetup »
- « Project-Daybreak » (presenting artists and their passion) now replaced by « What’s your Story » and managed by David Van Den Broeck
- « Midoricast » who aims at sharing success stories around environment, conservation, climate change & ecology. This projet is in confirmed collaboration with transforma bxl.
- It promotes this kind of media (and others) in order to be positioned as a « guarantee of democracy » : the content will always be produced by the public and for ‘public at large’ without political, commercial and lobbyist influences. so, it promote other Podcast projects by providing:
- free training
- coaching and follow-up
- a community of help and experience sharing, events between Podcasts producers or about different themes that are tackled.
- an online community & podcast hosting platform (« Podcast Owners (proposed by The Podcast Factory)« ) is available on FaceBook.
in the idea that others can produce their own content.
- It acts! »after the speech and media, we have to provide solutions and concrete actions to the subjects that were tackled. It can be:
- a mobile app that references local and organic producers
- the fact of providing a workforce to other associations or organizations
- the organization of waste collection in the streets with the help of volunteers
It is impossible to catalogue the list because we want us to be agile and context adaptive but the idea will always be to bring an added value to our society, humanity and environment. One of our biggest projects will be to reconnect to the tradition of oral transmission between generations by way of podcasts and life stories which will be edited. »
So if you want to join the community and / or for more information: please contact Michel Godart via Linkedin. You can already use the tag #ThePodcastFactoryOrg for all your podcasts publication and also « like », « comment » & « share » always the posts you find with this tag to support others!
We’re constantly coming up with new ideas, please support us with a donation to help us make our projects come true! Triodos : BE73 5230 8097 4160
- The Association is co-created by:
- David Van Den Broeck.
- Michel Godart
- Caroline Gasia
- Magali Martin
- Christine Mentior
- Geoffroy Thirion
- The historical members of the podcast projects (and members of our association) are :
- Estelle Mentior
- Anne-Sophie Heyvaert
- Sergej Porte
- Pierre Passager
- Maryia Rozum
RCF Radio Brussels:
Since January 2018, every Wednesday afternoon at 5:15 pm, find our Hrmeetup guests in the HR section of « Ca va bien se passer » on RCF Radio Brussels.
No radio? Just download the App RCF on your smartphone to listen their live interventions!
« transforma bxl »:
All « meet up » events that we organise are located in the coworking space & innovation center of « transforma bxl » in Evere. « transforma bxl » is a coworking space hosting a community of entrepreneurs, innovators and change makers.
Interviews with Anis Beda :
More than a physical space transforma bxl is a space of social transformation: a platform that brings together a creative community, and provides them with the needed resources and tools to innovate, transform their ideas into action and drive forward their projects. We particularly love projects that contribute to improve the society in which we live in.
« Innovators « , « change « , « meetups « : 3 keyword who can already explain a collaboration with HRmeetup. So, these entrepreneurs are welcome to our mic for interviews where they will share experiences, passions and success story!
Les ApéroRH de Lille:
Sharing activities, events and visibility with ApéroRH Lille.
Interviews with Eric Rolland and Raphael Visnadi :